LCD , LED FG Wilson Control Panel , DCP-10 / DCP-20 FG
model number : DCP-10 and DCP-20
monitor and control generator set
Larger 128×64 graphic LCD (DCP-20 only)
FG Wilson Control Systems
Putting You in Control
Whatever your power requirements, FG Wilson can provide a control system to suit your needs. Our generator set experts design and validate FG Wilson control systems to optimise your generator set performance and put you in control.
All FG Wilson control panels are compact, versatile and easy to use.
Our comprehensive range includes key-startanalogue control panels for straightforward functionality and reliability; digital control panels suitable for use in mains failure applications, providing advanced metering, protection and diagnostics; and the next generation of advance synchronising panels with integrated load management capability, suitable for synchronising up to 32 generator sets.
Our range of load transfer panels are designed to enhance the operation of your standby generator set in conjunction with our electronic control panels, to provide automatic control of your standby generator set in the event of a power outage, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For more challenging power requirements, our Power Solutions Team is dedicated to the design and production of bespoke control systems to meet your individual needs, regardless of complexity.
FG Wilson DCP
Digital Control Panels
The FG Wilson DCP range allows you to monitor and control your generator set with ease, providing
important diagnostic information whilst ensuring your unit operates within safe parameters.
FG Wilson DCP digital control panels, provide simple, intuitive menu navigation and control of your
generator set operations. Key information is displayed via the LCD screen and LED’s using universally
recognised symbols, eliminating the need for complex instructions or language settings.
FG Wilson DCP-10 and DCP-20
• Automatic start control module
• Integrated metering & controls
• Monitoring, protection, operational status, fault conditions and metering displayed via LCD & LED’s
• Configuration of parameters via licence free software
• Robust electronics package
• Symbols for simple, intuitive control
• Configuration of parameters by front panel push buttons or by PC via mini USB interface (DCP-10) or
communication software (DCP-20)
• True RMS Voltage Sensing
• Engine & AC monitoring
• Run / Auto keys with LED indicators
• Under / Over voltage protection
• Larger 128×64 graphic LCD (DCP-20 only)
• RS485, RS232 or USB port for remote communication (DCP-20 only)